The workshop “Toward Trustworthy AI Adoption in the European Public Administrations,” will take place online on May 5th, 2022, from 10:00 to 13:00 CET in collaboration with The Lisbon Council, coordinator of Spotted. Results in terms of service creation (ethics and trustworthiness) will be reused as a requirement in pilots implemented during the life of the project.
Organised by the ETAPAS (Ethical Technology Adoption in Public Administration Services) project, the aim of this event is to bring together policy makers from European public administrations to discuss approaches and real cases enabling a Trustworthy AI adoption in Public Sector.
Some topics of discussion will be:
- State of play of Responsible Technology Adoption in the European Public Sector
- ETAPAS approach to ethical and social assessment of Disruptive Technologies in the Public Sector
- Trustworthy AI Solutions across European Public Administrations
- Prerequisites and enablers for sustainable adoption of AI in public services
- Strategies for a governance framework for artificial intelligence in public administration
If you are interested in participating in the event and getting more information, visit and register for free on the workshop’s Eventbrite page.
For more information on the ETAPAS project visit the website.